Tuesday, April 13, 2010

By LK Modi on 13th April 2010

Dear all group Members,

I am also a member of your very good group.
I am very pleased to be in this group becasue i have learned a lot of excel
from here.
i would like to mention that in these days there is no mail i had received
that contains attachment file from where i can understand the problem and
solution so please i request that do not use personal mails and use group id
and post all querries and solution here only so that persons like me those
are new to excel can understand the problem and solution.
Actually i am new to excel and learning the excel this group helped me a lot
to understand new features.

please send all problem and their solution with the attachment file

I will be very thankful to the group


Thanks
Regards
LKModi

No comments:

Post a Comment